As a Clinical Nutritionist and Naturopath with 20+ years of experience. Inna combines symptom and root-cause treatment to optimise her patients’ health.
Inna holds a Bachelor of Health Science in Naturopathy and is a member of the Naturopaths & Australian Traditional Medicine Association (ATMA).
She employs evidence-based natural remedies such as herbal medicine, nutrition, and dietary and lifestyle changes to aid her patients in attaining optimal health.
Inna’s specialties include, but are not limited to:
- Thyroid conditions
- Complex Conditions: post surgery and/or treatment along side multiple medications
- Endometriosis or Adenomyosis
- Poly Cystic Ovarian syndrome
- Reproductive Issues
- Peri/Post & Menopause
- IBS , IBD
- Gastrointestinal conditions
- Female and Male hormone health
- Weight loss
- Diabetes & Pre-Diabetes
- General Family Wellness
Inna is a mother of an adult son, and has first hand personal experiences, as a mother and mature woman, that help her really connect with her patients.
Inna’s Treatment Style
Inna is very much one of the Family Practitioners at the clinic. She is professional, thorough, and gentle in her treatment.
She provides personalised care and uses active listening.
Inna is an exceptional, compassionate and dedicated Naturopath committed to delivering top-notch care.
- Reproductive Challenges
- Whole Family Care, grandmother to young children.
- Menopausal Challenges
- Medication Reduction or Elimination
- Natural Treatment for Chronic Conditions, along side medical doctor
- Gastrointestinal & Digestive Issues
- Chronic or Stubborn Weight Gain