- Do you feel like you are not running at 100%?
- Do you feel tired, exhausted, headachy, bloated and sluggish?
- Do you feel all right, but know that you could feel incredibly amazing?
A naturopathically designed detoxification program can help you regain energy, vitality, lose weight, improve digestion and assist you to become a lighter and brighter you!
Detoxification is a minefield of opinions, but essentially the best detox program is one that is tailor made to your needs. What works for one person may not necessarily be right for you, as people detox in different ways.
HOW A DETOX WORKS:
Essentially a detox is a program to open the channels of elimination so that you can release toxins and remove them safely from the body’s systems. Subsequently, you will feel lifted and more energetic, and will experience improved digestion and weight loss.
Many organs play a supportive role in the process of detoxification, including the stomach, liver, small intestine, colon, and skin. If any of these essential organs are not operating at optimal capacity the normal daily detoxification process may be impaired. We hear about the liver becoming ‘sluggish,’ and this is exactly how one will feel if their liver is in trouble.
- The Liver – The liver has two phases of detoxification, Phase I and Phase II. If either of these phases are impaired in any way, your ability to detoxify chemicals, heavy metals and environmental pollutants is decreased.
- The intestines – The intestines absorb essential vitamins and minerals from your food leaving behind waste products and insoluble fibre. It is important that your intestines have the right balance of friendly bacteria to aid this process.
- The Colon – The colon reabsorbs water and excretes waste products from your body.
- The Skin – The skin is the largest organ of your body and eliminates toxins through perspiration.
- The Kidneys – The kidneys are the filtration system of the body and have the massive job of working through wastes and eliminating them from the body via the bladder.
To learn more about Tiaan’s specialised detoxification programs, get in touch today!